Programs for Powerful Change
For 128 years, OLLU has created powerful social change through programs that respond to the needs of the times. We prepare our graduates for career advancement by giving them the skills to be leaders in their communities and career fields, and to make a difference in the world.
Changing the World One Life at a Time
OLLU is renowned for programs that provide direct service and assistance to clients. Through university-sponsored clinics and practicum programs, our students gain hands-on practice and skills and serve the community while earning their advanced degrees and preparing for licensure in their chosen field.
Lead and Manage for Effective Change
OLLU’s Leadership Studies and Nonprofit Management degrees prepare students for leadership in a variety of disciplines and organizations. Graduates gain the skills to become sophisticated, effective leaders while gaining crucial knowledge of finance, marketing and communication.
Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders
Whether you are looking to advance as an educator, have a love for literature or want to put more focus on creative writing, OLLU has programs designed for you. For more than a century, OLLU has been a leader in preparing educators for classroom and district leadership. Our Education master’s degrees can prepare you for K-12 leadership, while our MFA in English provides you the terminal degree you need for university level instruction.
Business and Cybersecurity Programs Rooted in Ethics
OLLU offers a variety of options for students who wish to live on campus including apartment-style housing and a pet-friendly hall (available in your second year). Living on campus offers the advantage of 24/7 access to campus events, resources and your friends. Living on campus helps you build life-long connections. You also receive free internet, laundry, microwave, mini-refrigerator and parking.
DOUBLE the value of YOUR DEGREE
OLLU offers you the opportunity to earn two advanced degrees through our dual-degree programs.
Not Ready for a Master's Degree?
OLLU Graduate Certificate Programs Offer a Fast-Track to Skills for Advancement
Life on Campus
200,000+ HOURS of COMMUNITY SERVICE performed by OLLU students during the 2019-2020 academic year.
CAMPUS RECREATION program offering fitness classes, intramural sports, outings to area recreational spots, and kayaks to take out on the lake.
Graduate Student Organizations include:
- Student Government Association – serves as the voice of the student body and includes all university students as members.
- First Generation Student Organization – provides community, support, and mentorship to first-generation students by first-generation students.
- National Student Speech Language and Hearing Association (NSSHLA) – builds a closer affiliation between students and professionals in the field of communication disorders.
- Psychology Graduate Student Organization – provides networking opportunities for graduate/doctoral students and participation in professional organizations and field-related workshops.
- School Psychology Student Organization – increases awareness of OLLU’s psychology program by increasing membership and attendance in professional organizations.
- Worden Social Work Organization – provides a forum for exploring the interests of students pursing degrees in the field of social work.
- Psi Chi Honor Society for Psychology students.
- Sigma Tau Delta Honor Society for English students.
Funding Your Graduate Education
Financial aid is available for graduate students. The OLLU Financial Aid and Student Business Offices can assist with:
- Employer Reimbursement
- Military/Veteran Benefits
- Payment Plans
- Master’s Programs - Part and Full Time $981 per credit hour
- Master’s in Nonprofit Management - $492 per credit hour
- Doctoral Programs – Part and Full Time $1,054 per credit hour