The Library Services Department is running a statewide survey for Faculty this fall. This short survey will assist Ivy Tech Libraries in assessing the effectiveness of their services and resources. Your responses will remain anonymous, so please feel free to provide candid feedback. We appreciate your valuable input!
Featured Resource: Films on Demand
Thousands of educational videos on a variety of subjects including science, health, business, life skills, and more; search by keyword or browse broad topic categories. Featured Producers: HBO, PBS, BBC Worldwide Learning, NOVA, Macmillan Films, and more. New titles added every month!
Some Recent Additions:
- Man vs History (series) from A&E
- The Tempest from the Stratford Shakespearean Festival of Canada
- 1000% Me: Growing Up Mixed from W. Kamau Bell and HBO
- Being Mary Tyler Moore from HBO
- America Outdoors with Baratunde Thurston (series) from PBS
Need help choosing a title? Contact the library for help!
Online Library Sessions - Open to All
The Statewide Library Services Department works together to provide library instruction for all students, staff and faculty. We provide course specific and general library instruction sessions online via Zoom. All sessions take place live at 1pm Central. All those that RSVP will get a recording the same day. Watch IvyLearn Announcements or the library website for updates.
- HUMS 101: Literature Review Workshop, Tuesday, August 29th
- PSYC 101 Workshop: Finding & Analyzing a Scholarly Article, Wednesday, August 30th
- Library Research Tips & Tricks for Students, Thursday, September 7th
- Build Skills & Knowledge with NoodleTools, Wednesday, September 13th
- ENGL 111: Annotated Bibliography Workshop, Wednesday, September 27th
- APA Citations Made Easy, Thursday, September 28th
- MLA Citations Made Easy, Friday, September 29th
Selected New Titles
New items arrive all year long. Stop in to see what's new.
Library Resources & Services
You can contact the library anytime with questions using the Ask-a-Librarian Service. Librarians are available via chat, email, phone, or make an in-person or online appointment.
Heather Ayres, MLIS, Director of Library Services (email@example.com)
Gayle Simpson-Kolwyck, MLS, Librarian, Michigan City (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Valpariso Campus Library Staff:
Evan Davis, Library Assistant
Nel Orgel, Library Assistant
Doris Morse, Library Clerk