- Cost Savings—Completing your associate’s degree at NOVA before transferring to Mason will save you money.
- Credits—Specialized, aligned curriculum at NOVA ensures all credits transfer toward your selected degree program at Mason.
- Success—Dedicated coaches provide you with continuous support and guidance, from when you enroll at NOVA to when you graduate from Mason.
- Access—You will have access to recreational facilities and sporting and cultural events at both NOVA and Mason, and you may be eligible to take select classes at Mason while enrolled at NOVA.
- Experience—Earn your associate’s degree at NOVA and seamlessly transition to earn your bachelor’s degree at Mason, with no additional application required.
- Career—Enjoy special internship and co-curricular opportunities that will prepare you for career success.
INTERESTED IN ADVANCE?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You’re a current NOVA student.
- You’ve graduated from high school or have received your GED.
- You’re in good academic standing, with a minimum 2.0 cumulative college GPA.
- You’re currently enrolled in a NOVA associate’s degree program.
- You’ve earned no more than 30 NOVA credits when you submit the ADVANCE Declaration.