Want to work with us as we create the most advanced timber structures in North America?
StructureCraft is a unique, vertically integrated design-build company of 200+ structural engineering and construction professionals that specializes in timber structures, incorporating steel, glass, concrete and other materials.
Since our beginning in 1998, our team has pushed the boundaries in complex geometry, optimization, digital fabrication, material testing and research. We are involved in mass timber structures, long span roofs, tall wood buildings, free-form timber structures and bridges. Our work has been recognized nationally and internationally, including numerous engineering awards for innovation in timber construction.
We are rooted in our mission of “making beautiful structures possible,” which harnesses both traditional principles and paradigm-shifting innovation to bring the inherent properties of materials to their highest use. As a firm of master engineers and timber construction experts with offices in Canada, US, and Italy, we partner with world-renowned developers, owners and architects to create structures that are elegant in their own right, and also serve the greater good of a community.
Our head office and shop is located in the beautiful Fraser Valley, just an hour east of our Vancouver office, and close to the growing Abbotsford airport. Our US office is located in Seattle, WA and European office in Trento, Italy.
To get a better idea of what we do, please visit our website at www.structurecraft.com
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and optimizing the procurement and logistics operations, ensuring seamless sourcing, and overall supply efficiency for successful project delivery, in line with Company Values and in a way that builds StructureCraft’s reputation and relationships in the construction industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Management experience in a purchasing or supply chain role.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong business financial acumen.
- Experience in performance improvement, process re-engineering, cost reduction, supply chain improvement and other transformation initiatives is considered an asset.
- Certified Professional Purchaser (C.P.P.) or Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation is considered an asset.
This is a full-time, permanent position, located at 1929 Foy Street, Abbotsford, BC. We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package that includes Extended Health and Dental benefits as well as company-paid MSP and life insurance.
Please send your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.