ELEGANT CALIFORNIA TRADITIONAL
360 Claire Place, Menlo Park
Set on a tree lined cul-de-sac near community parks and award winning schools this thoughtfully designed custom home is an impeccable representation of timeless luxury. Radiating elegance and warmth it perfectly combines casual California living with graceful European influences.
Architecture + Design
Details of the Home
- Light filled entryway leads to the grand two story foyer with stunning circular staircase at the center of the home.
- Open concept great room with spacious living and dining areas surrounding a gourmet kitchen. This space offers magnificent attention to detail with cedar paneled ceiling, custom designed French doors, hand forged chandeliers designed by Dana Creath and stunning stacked stone fireplace flanked by rich wood cabinetry.
- Showplace kitchen has quartzite countertops, custom finished cabinetry, main sink and prep sink, SubZero refrigerator, Capital Culinarian range, two sets of Fisher Pykel double dish drawers and two microwave/convection ovens.
- Formal office/library at the front of the home features abundant custom cabinetry, multiple work stations, glass privacy doors and a charming front terrace.
- First floor primary suite is both elegant and comfortable with sitting area, direct access to the covered terrace, a luxurious bathroom and a thoughtfully designed walk in closet.
- Romantic and luxurious primary bath with claw foot soaking tub overlooking a pergola, gorgeous marble slabs and custom tile work, glass shower with two shower heads, heated floor, separate toilet room with bidet, double sinks and vanity table.
- Grand lower level encompasses the family room with bar area including wine fridge, bar sink, desk and entertaining island. Game area or secondary dining room at the center of the lower level is adjacent to the mirrored exercise room and bonus room. Tiered theater room with projector, screen and fiber optic starlight ceiling. Workshop or craft room with built-in cabinets and work area. Completing the lower level is a spacious ensuite fourth bedroom with plush carpeting.
- Two, second floor en-suite bedrooms offer abundant natural light, high ceilings, crisp white wainscoting, paneled ceilings and walk in closets.
- Main level formal powder room and lower level secondary powder room.
- Large laundry/mud room on main level with two sets of washers and dryers, abundant cabinetry and direct access to two car garage.
- Private lushly landscaped backyard with mature trees, raised planting bed and a large covered terrace with patio heaters and ceiling fans for comfortable outdoor living. Beautiful swimming pool with fountain wall, electric cover, an awning for sunny days and both solar and gas heating. Picture perfect playhouse with sweet miniature details inside and out complete this entertainer’s backyard.
- For the cat lover a clever “kitty casita” at the side of the home is accessed through a small archway in the fireplace hearth and leads to a protected cat enclosure with Talavera floor tiles and custom ironwork.
- Additional systems include: security alarm system, central forced air with AC on main and upper level, radiant heat on lower level, whole house fan, timed irrigation and built-in speakers with Sonos.
- Close proximity to Sand Hill Road, Silicon Valley tech corridor, downtown Menlo Park, Stanford and convenient commute routes between San Francisco and San Jose.
- Highly acclaimed Menlo Park Schools nearby including both public and private options (buyer to verify eligibility).
- Square footage of home is 5805 (per Floor Plan Visuals, buyer to verify).
- Square footage of property is 10,005 sq. ft. (per county records, buyer to verify).