Tuesday, December 19 @ 5:30PM: Winter Concert 🎷🎻🎼💃🏾
Wednesday, December 20: Chocolate Fundraiser Participation Assembly for students 🍫🤡
Thursday, December 21: Winter Wonderland - In-School Holiday Mart for students! ⛄
Friday, December 22: Virtual Learning Day for Students. Winter Break begins at the end of the school day! 💻
Students will have the choice between two ways to receive attendance credit for the day.
- Choice 1: Students may complete the paper and pencil activity that will be sent home in backpacks on Wednesday, December 20. These activities include Math and Reading assignments that are grade-level specific. Completed assignments will be returned to homeroom teachers on January 2, 2024.
- Choice 2: Students may complete the district-provided digital activities that will be posted on the BCPS website next week. These activities will be provided on Schoology, and students should notify their teacher they completed the assignments online, so they can receive credit.
- Student devices will not be sent home during winter break.
- On January 2, those students who do not complete one of the two options above will be marked absent for the day on December 22.
- Please note, all staff will be working remotely on December 22, and the building will not be open. Please complete any business with the main office by 4:15 p.m. on December 21.
✨ hebbville happy! ✨
Maryland School Report Card: Hebbville ⭐⭐⭐
Effective Immediately: No Third-Party Food Delivery for Students!
Winter Weather Arrival Reminder
This is a reminder that Hebbville's doors do not open for students until 9:00 AM. As the weather gets colder, please be mindful of the time your children are arriving to Hebbville. Hebbville staff is not on duty to supervise students prior to 9:00 AM and we are unable to allow students to enter the building prior to that time. Students who ride school buses are not unloaded until the doors open at 9:00 AM.
Please do not make u-turns or stop in our driveway entrances or exits. All families who drive to pick students up should follow our parent pick up process. For the benefit of all of our community, if you are driving to pick your children up, please drive through our parent pick up line rather than parking and walking up. The bus loop is always for yellow school busses and BCPS personnel only.
Lost & Found
The lost and found is full of items that will be donated over Winter Break! If your child is missing items, please encourage them to look through the lost and found. Parents are welcome to also look through the lost and found for missing items!