August 22nd to 25th. Plan on arriving early Thursday evening, after dinner. Enjoy breakfast at camp before leaving on Sunday.
- Adult (age 16 +): $385.00
- Children (age 4-15): $ 192.50
- Children(age 3 & under): Free
The camp fee covers your meals, lodging & lots of family fun!
You will be Housed as Family in dorm room. Pillow, Bed, mattress pad, blanket, fitted & flat sheet, pillow case & bath towel will be provided.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required.
- Beach Towel
- Life jackets (if you have them)
- Personal Toiletries
- Sweatshirt, Sweater or jacket (summer nights in Minnesota can get chilly!)
- Bible, notebook & pens
- Reusable water bottle
- Alarm clock & watch (alarms not provided!)
- Suncreen & insect repellant
- Shower caddy & shower shoes
- Western outfit (flannel, bandannas, western hatt, etc.)
- Fun coordinating Family outfit
- An outfit that can get dirty
If you have a small child or infant attending with you, please bring a Pack N Play or something similar for them in which to sleep.
For the health and safety of all, EVERYONE will need to complete a YL-1717 Health & Consent form. Use this link, please save a copy or print the form. Fill the form our for each member of your family and bring completed forms with you to camp.
Please use this link to inform our Food Service Team of any Food Allergies and/or Sensitives. When you submit, the form goes directly to our Food Service Team.