ABOUT THE EXAM
The Adobe Qualified: Adobe Marketo Engage Digital Marketer credential validates your competency, expertise, and operational knowledge as a digital marketer at the beginning stages of your Marketo journey.
This new credential is designed for marketers and marketing operations specialists who are new to Marketo with between 3 - 6 months of hands-on experience working on programs, landing pages, forms, gated content, and basic analytics.
Successfully passing this exam demonstrates that you have the associate-level skills and knowledge to build and manage marketing automation programs and report on their effectiveness to leadership within your organization. Topics covered include:
- building programs
- targeting audiences
- creating assets
- automating programs
- analyzing reports
- sending emails
- developing gated content using forms and landing pages
- building basic nurture campaigns
- measuring your results with reports and dashboards
Why is there a beta?
We need to have as many people as possible complete the beta exam within the beta period, so we can ensure the exam is accurate and fair.
Who can participate in this beta ?
This is a business user credential; however, candidates of all skill levels are desired for the Adobe Marketo Engage beta exam, as this will allow us to measure the accuracy of the exam more effectively for our target candidates’ skill level.
What level of training do I need?
Marketo Core Concepts I covers all of the topic areas included in our new credential exam. If you have attended this training or have 3 - 6 months of hands-on working experience, or both, you should be prepared to sit for the exam.
What do participants get out of this?
Participants can be the first to earn this new credential and get a ready-for-sharing virtual badge for free. Anyone who passes the beta exam will be awarded the Adobe Qualified Credential and badge. If you do not pass, you will still receive your score, along with your score by topic areas, should you wish to purchase and take the exam again later.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A BETA TESTER
- Participation is free of cost.
- You can take the exam anytime between now and November 30th, 2023, but it must be completed in one sitting.
- The exam will take about 120 mins.
- You will be asked to provide feedback on exam questions during the exam.
- You will receive test results 4 – 5 weeks after the test period ends.
- Credentials will be awarded to those who have a passing score.
HOW TO JOIN THE ADOBE MARKETO ENGAGE BETA
The earlier you sign up, the more time you will have to complete the exam.
After you sign in with your Adobe ID*, you will see the beta exam checkout page. The cost will be $0.
*If you are prompted with an "Additional Info" page, please fill out the required fields. If you have not yet created your Adobe ID:
- Click on ‘create a new account’ and fill out the required fields, using your work email address.
- Additional points: if prompted, choose Personal account. If you weren’t provided a Company Code, select “No”.
- Upon successful creation, you’ll be directed to the beta exam checkout page.
Complete the checkout process at $0 to redeem your beta exam. You can then navigate to "My Exams" to locate and begin the beta exam.
If you navigate away from the portal after you've already registered for the exam, please access it through this link:
- Complete the exam by November 30th, 2023.
- Get your teammates and associates to sign up too!