The Nation of יהוה is the solution to all the world's problems. Join us for a heavenly experience amongst the People of God! Come be enlightened by the Royal Priesthood Teaching Priest.
We are excited and pleased to host יהוה FEAST OF TABERNACLES Celebration for the year 6026 according to the Sacred Hebrew Solar Calendar of יהוה.
The Nation of יהוה will be hosting יהוה FEAST OF TABERNACLES Solar year 6026 LIVE and Online!! We'll be live onsite Jay Outreach Ministry-Food Pantry 2831 Avenue S, Riviera Beach, FL 33404 September 29 - October 1 LIVE and Streamed Online!!
Nightly presentation online on October 2nd - October 6th on our Zoom Conference & YouTube @ 7pm CST / 8pm EST.
Therefore at sundown in the 7th Month, on the 15th day through the 22nd day in the year 6026, (September 29 – October 6, 2023), we will observe the Feast of Tabernacles and Holy Convocation.
“Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days unto יהוה.”
On the first day shall be an Holy Convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto יהוה: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you: and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto יהוה : it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein." (Leviticus 23:34-37)
The Feast of Tabernacles is the third of the great festivals celebrated with great joy at the completion of the agricultural year. The season for the presentation of the first fruits began with the Feast of Weeks, and concludes with the Feast of Tabernacles. This festival begins on the fifteenth day of the seventh month as per solar time.
“And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete: Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto יהוה."
The Nation of יהוה
The Nation of יהוה (Yahweh) is unique and set apart from all other nations. We are not a nation because we own the same land; we are a nation because the same spirit inhabits our minds. That spirit is the Spirit of יהוה.
As a result, the citizens of the Nation of יהוה are Theocentric. We realize that the Creator, יהוה, made us to take care of His Creation. It is by His will alone that we exist and continue to exist. Therefore, all of our energies are devoted toward fulfilling the purpose for which we were created.
The Spirit of יהוה operating is us means that the Nation of יהוה is the true Theocratic government. We recognize יהוה as the absolute, sovereign ruler who rules in the affairs of men. יהוה rules through His divine, perfect, and moral laws as found throughout the Bible.
Though there are many nations whose national religion professes a belief in the Bible, the Nation of יהוה is distinguished through actual practice of the Laws found therein.
Though the Nation of יהוה “practices” the ancient traditions of the Bible, we are also highly advanced in all areas of civilization. We are 100 percent literate as required by the Laws of יהוה in II Timothy 2:15.
Need support with your feast registration? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support the Nation Building Efforts Make A Donation Today for This Feast of Tabernacles 6026
1. Who is the leader of your group? We are the Nation of יהוה. We follow the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of the Most High יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה. That being said, יהוה is and will always be our leader.
2. Where is your church, Temple or building located? We are organized in cities across the country and have physical locations in Miami, FL; New Orleans, LA and in Orlando, FL; where we have Shabbat study classes every Saturday evening. In addition, we hosts Shabbat classes every Saturday from 3:00-4:30 pm at Our Miami location and theater on Sundays from 1:00-3:00 pm.
3. How long have you been in existence? We are the children of the Most High יהוה (Psalm 82:6), a.k.a., the children of Israel spoken of in the Bible. Starting in the 16th century, we were enslaved and systematically robbed of all knowledge of our true history, culture, language, names, land, and any connection to the Most High God יהוה. יהוה בּן יהוה came to awaken us to this reality in 1979. However, יהוה possessed us in the beginning of His way, before all the works of the Old Testament Bible (Proverbs 8:22).
4. How should I dress at the feast? What should I wear? We encourage you to dress as well as possible. However, we are more concerned with your desire to learn more about יהוה and the truth as it pertains to your relationship with Him. We as Hebrew Israelites wear long white robes, with diadems which represents our crown. Nevertheless, we invite you to come as you are, and keep the laws of יהוה.
5. Who is Yahweh Ben Yahweh? יהוה בּן יהוה is the spiritual leader and founder of the Nation of יהוה. He came to resurrect the lost sheep of the house of Israel, the tribe of Judah. יהוה בּן יהוה literally translates to “God the Son of God.”
6. Does your group follow any particular eating habits? We follow the divine dietary laws for Hebrew Israelites and the World as given to us by יהוה בּן יהוה directly from the Bible. There are some beasts that we have been instructed not to eat. This includes pork, sea food (that does not have both fins and scales), and a number of other unclean animals. (Please read Leviticus Chapter 11 and Deuteronomy Chapter 14).
7. Are you associated with any other groups or leaders? Although we respect any group and/or leaders who take it upon themselves to publish the truth and/or worship the name יהוה and His Son יהוה בּן יהוה, the Nation of יהוה is not professionally partnered with any other groups, organizations, or leaders. We follow the teachings of the Honorable יהוה בּן יהוה exclusively, using the Holy Bible as our rule and guide for faith and practice of the laws, statutes, judgments, and commandments of יהוה.
8. What day do you keep the Sabbath? יהוה blessed the seventh day. We keep it every seven days into perpetuity from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. In reality, there is no such thing as Friday or Saturday. It just so happens that the 7th day falls in that time slot. It will never fall in a different time slot. After all, it is to be kept every seven days.
9. How do I prepare for the feast? Maximize your blessing by keeping the Feast of יהוה as an act of obedience and submission to the Living God יהוה. Leave all of your worries, fears, bills, and problems to be addressed when you return home. Focus on the fact that יהוה chose you out of many to receive something in particular from Him this feast. Pay 10% to יהוה and 10% to yourself first: and don’t touch what you pay yourself. Then watch יהוה bless you to be able to make it to the feast and take command of your finances, your health, and your life. It is also recommended that you register early so that we can accommodate you more effectively for all of your feast needs.
10. Will you provide transportation to and from the feast? Transportation arrangements can certainly be made if you are in the city of Riviera Beach, FL. Please let us know prior so that we can better accommodate you when we are hosting in person again.
11. I registered online, how do I join the conference? Online registration is managed through Eventbrite online ticketing. They provide an easy to use platform and easy access to the feast conference. Once you complete registration, check your email for a confirmation from Eventbrite. — Look for an online event page.
When organizers create online events, they sometimes set up an online event page. This is a web page that lists all the resources you need to attend the event. To access the online event page, do any of the following:
- Go to the confirmation email and click View the event.
- Visit the event page and click Access the event.
- Log into Eventbrite and go to Tickets. Find your order and click Go to online event page.
- If you don't see the option to go to the online event page, this event does not have one.