Safety and Security
Please log in to ParentVue and check that all emergency contacts are up to date. Anyone who might pick up your student(s) must be listed as an emergency contact.
When you have a change in who might pick up your student(s), what time you will pick up your student(s), or if you have any visitors scheduled to see your student(s) at the school, please always call the front office and let your school secretary know. Anyone picking up a student should be prepared to show ID. If there is anyone who should not pick up or visit, please inform your secretary.
When you visit the school please ring the doorbell and wait patiently for our staff to check you in. All school entry should be through the main doors. Visitors to classrooms and volunteers are checked in through our Raptor system with ID and instant background check. Thank you!
- November 9th - SAC meeting at 1pm
- November 10th - No School - Teacher Work Day
- November 1st to December 15th -1st round School of Choice Application period
- November 20th to 24th - No School/Fall Break
- November 27th December 6th - Kindergarten 2024 Registration period (No Open House. For individual appointments contact your school secretary.)
- November 30th - Mountain Schools PBIS assemblies celebrating Gratitude and Empathy. Spirit Day - Wear PJs and slippers!
- December 25th to January 8th - Winter Break
- March 21st - SAVE THE DATE: Our Mountain Schools Winter Concert will now be hosted in the Spring at Poudre High School.
- Be sure you review and sign the Student Code of Conduct. You can access it on ParentVue.
- Please remind your students about bus safety. Bus riders should stand at least three feet away from the road, and wait until the bus driver gives the signal to cross. Students should never be in the road while the bus is moving, or the sign has not been given.
- Take a look at our Student Health Page by clicking the button below for information about when to keep your kids home if they are not well.
- Send students dressed for the weather! Coats, hats, boots, and gloves! We go outdoors in all kinds of weather 'cause we are tough mountain people!
- Reminder that treats to share with classmates for celebrations should be store bought and sealed. Thank you!