- Time, talent, and experience with Lindsey
- 45-60 minutes of photography
- 2-3 outfits (as well as access to Lindsey's Boutique Wardrobe for babies)
- 40-50 Digital Images
- A detailed 40+ Child Session Guide that tells you everything you need to know to prepare you for the session (will be sent to you once you book your session)
- Beautiful image gallery to view, share, download, and order images. Password Protected
- Access to 100s and 100s of props. Hats, headbands, ties, tiedbacks, bonnets, chairs, buckets, crates, boxes, pails, etc..
- Social media sneak peek
“‘What day is it?’, asked Winnie the Pooh. ‘It’s today,’ squeaked Piglet. ‘My favorite day,’ said Pooh.”
Lindsey does not limit your images. She takes whatever your kiddos are willing to allow and she feels you have a worthy selection.
- Once your session is complete, the fine art editing process begins on your images with viewing available in 3-21 days depending on time of year.
- Personal viewing gallery with a password protected link for your convenience to view, order, and share with others.
- Convenience of online ordering directly through your image gallery. No obligation which means no minimum purchase required or packages to choose from. You purchase what you need.
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” -Dr. Suess
- Mid-May through Mid-Oct
- Must be photographed after 5:30 pm for golden hour lighting
- Ages 18 months and up are done outdoors during these months
- Locations are around Chilton and chosen based on weather and outfit styles/colors
Baby's First Year
Sessions for your baby's first year are all done in the comfort of the studio to keep baby safe and have full access to props and accessories.
Sitter and Standing Sessions
These are recommended for milestone portraits. Sitter sessions are when baby is sitting up--typically by 7 months. Standing sessions are for one year milestones.
You've survived the first year of late-night feedings and early-morning rises. First smiles, sitting up, crawling, standing up, and maybe even walking! This session shows so much more personality!
Option 1: Cake Smash Add-on... This is a regular session + the cake smash. The session includes two outfits for the regular session (you provide attire or you can use anything from VLP's client wardrobe), setup, cake smash outfit (unless the client would rather provide their own), professional cake, balloon garland/backdrop decor, and clean-up.
To book this, choose the first button link (at the very end) Milestone Session and choose the Smash and Splash Add-on.
Option 2: Smash and Splash Only.... Some don't want a full session with all the outfit changes. No problem! This session focuses on the cake and bath. It also includes pictures without the cake to capture some personality pictures, the smash itself, and the bath splash! VLP starts with getting some shots before the cake comes in and we end with a bath splash!
If you only want this, then just click the Smash and Splash button link at the very bottom.
- Clients choose their color theme
- Theme can be specific colors or character themed.
- Client needs to inform VLP no later than 2 weeks before the session to be able to order cake and time to design and create backdrop.
- Clients can give VLP the freedom to surprise clients!
Some clients choose their theme based on what they are doing for the first birthday party.