JELA option year was booked with Adobe, new period of performance is September 30, 2023 - September 29, 2024. Please review the Tech Corner of this newsletter for details on updating licenses.
- USAF - email@example.com
- Army - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any additional questions regarding payments and quoting can be directed to email@example.com
Carahsoft, Adobe and Emergent are pleased to receive requests from JELA enrollees to coordinate standing sync-ups! Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to coordinate with our team.
Upcoming Events & Webinars
- October 31: Unlock the Potential of Healthy PDFs
- October 31: Adobe Workfront Webinar Managing Digital Design Workflows Made Simple
- November 7-9: AFCEA TechNet Indo-Pacific Adobe Connect Collateral within Carahsoft Booth
- November 7: Adobe ColdFusion Advanced Workshop Half-Day Advanced Virtual ColdFusion Training
- November 13-16: AFCEA Alamo Ace 2023 Adobe DX & JELA Collateral within Carahsoft Booth
- November 21: JELA Lunch and Learn - LiveCycle Designer vs AEM Forms Designer
- December 12: How to use AEM Designer to Create Dynamic PDFs
- JELA Lunch and Learn Catalog
On-Demand Meetings and Webinars:
- Lunch and Learn: Producing a Podcast (August 22, 2023)
- Lunch and Learn: Adobe Firefly (September 19, 2023)
- Webinar library: Catch up on the latest product training, best practice sharing and thought leadership across Creative Cloud and Document Cloud. The Digital Media library includes access to upcoming live events and on-demand recordings.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Masterclass: Access +90 videos and project files focused on Creative Cloud apps and services
- Adobe XD: Create Experiences through UX/UI Design
- Adobe Acrobat Sign Resource Hub: Get started with Acrobat Sign with tutorials and more on the Acrobat Sign Resource Hub
- Adobe Acrobat Sign IT Implementation Hub: Providing Acrobat Sign IT Admins the resources needed to get your organization up and running with Acrobat Sign
- Adobe Acrobat Resource Hub:Access 60-Second tutorials and more on the Acrobat Resource Hub
2023 License Renewal Webinar Series is completed!
To help prepare you for what to expect after the renewal was completed in September, your Adobe Digital Media Technical Account Managers, Named Support Engineers, and Carahsoft Technical Support team hosted our annual Technical Webinar series.
Please note: If your users are on Feature Restricted Licenses (FRL)-Offline or Serial Number (SN) ACTION IS REQUIRED.
Please see this link for the content that was shared, and a recording of each session: https://www.carahsoft.com/learn/event/48356-3-part-adobe-jela-iii-technical-training-series
In session 1 we discussed the following:
- What Adobe Elite Support can do you for and your agency (Elite Support can be contacted at email@example.com)
- Adobe Admin Console Overview (including package creation and license file deployment)
- What Carahsoft Support can do for you and your agency
- Carahsoft portal walk through
In session 2 we discussed the following:
- What you need to know about renewing your Adobe Licenses
- Renewing existing licenses
- Changing license types
- Troubleshooting best practices
In session 3 we discussed the following Adobe tools available to help you manage your Adobe software such as:
- Enterprise Tool Kit
- License Decoder
- Customization Wizard for Acrobat
- Check (Serial Number) expiry tool
- Cleaner Tool
We will be hosting the following office hours to address any further questions upon license renewal, invites and/or registrations links will be coming soon!
- November 30th and December 1st for anything Serial Number related
- January 4th, 8th, 10th, and 12th for anything FRL license related.
Acrobat Classic is now available via the Admin console for FRL or NUL Licensing
The Acrobat product family provides two tracks for both Acrobat and Reader:
- The Continuous track provides service-based tools as well as new features, security and platform enhancements, and bug fixes as part of frequent (and most often) silent updates. Over time, the Continuous track’s update cadence will be more frequent than the Classic track. Classic license program customers do not have access to this track for Acrobat
- The Classic track is similar to the 11.x model and provides few (if any) new features in updates. Free services are available, but optional. Like previous releases, a quarterly update cadence delivers security and platform enhancements as well as bug fixes. Acrobat Classic is now available as an FRL and NUL package that you can create in the Admin console and deploy on your machines. When using the NUL package for Acrobat Classic, only the Adobe cloud storage is available. Other services, such as Share, and Send for review are disabled. For more information, see Feature restricted licensing
For additional information, see: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AdminGuide/whatsnewdc.html
For up-to-date details about what features exist in each track, see https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/whats-new.html
Support Case Reviews
The Creative Cloud and Acrobat Named Support Engineers (Bruce Jividen and Everett Valdez) are eager to conduct Case Reviews with each of the JELA Agencies. This is an opportunity for you to understand and discuss existing Creative Cloud and Acrobat cases and identify trends. To schedule your agencies case reviews, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.