Encompass™ SRS Immobilization System
Encompass is a highly rigid, non-invasive immobilization device designed for precisely targeted treatment to the brain, head & neck.
- Immobilization for treatment of multiple lesions with a single isocenter
- High precision immobilization with submillimetric accuracy for stereotactic radiosurgery, including trigeminal neuralgia
- Integrated Shim™ System optimizes workflow efficiencies
- Open View™ Thermoplastic can reduce patient anxiety and allows for intra-fraction positioning verification utilizing optical tracking systems
- Submillimetric immobilization with or without optional IntegraBite™
Body Pro-Lok ONE™ Immobilization
Body Pro-Lok ONE provides one simple solution for complex SBRT patient setups.
- Variable height adjustment with just one bridge (21.6 cm to 46.3 cm, 8.5" to 18.25")
- Lateral offset ability allows the bridge and plate to adapt to the patient's natural posture and body type
- Tilting offset ability allows optimal patient positioning for enhanced gantry clearance
- Advanced latch engineered to release in less than three seconds for patient safety
Alta™ Multipurpose Device
Alta is an all-in-one solution that quickly adapts to a wide range of setups, reducing setup times.
- Combines functionality of multiple devices
- Dependable and reproducible
- Fast and efficient setups
- Can be extended beyond end of couch top for improved head and neck dosimetry
- Lightweight – 5.4 kg (12 lbs)
- CT, MRI, and treatment compatible