TELL THE WORLD WHY YOUR SMILE MATTERS!
Download our My Smile Matters sign, fill in your answer, and share it with #MySmileMatters!
HERE ARE JUST A FEW REASONS SMILES MATTER...
A healthy smile...
- costs less over a lifetime.
- doesn't hurt!
- shows others we're happy and friendly!
- helps adults perform better at job interviews.
- leads to healthier newborns.
- helps us chew!
Post your answer on social media with #MySmileMatters!
We're recognizing dental hygienists who go above and beyond to help underprivileged kids in America have healthy smiles!
the winners have been chosen!
See the 2023 winners of a gift from Waterpik, special recognition, and other fun swag from America's ToothFairy on our website.
order your smiley tee to wear during Dental hygiene month
Proceeds will help kids in underprivileged communities get the dental services they need to have a healthy smile!
Then post your smiley tee selfie with #MySmileMatters to share why healthy dental hygiene habits are important!
Choose from the Classic Unisex Tee, Women's Slim Fit Tee, and Youth Tee for kiddos.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN HOODIES AND SWEATSHIRTS!
Shockingly, many kids from low-income homes do not have a toothbrush to practice daily dental hygiene habits.
Join the My Smile matters challenge!
Invite 10 of your friends to donate 25 toothbrushes to their local food bank OR give $25 to provide toothbrushes for 50 kids in need!
GET YOUR FREE SOCIAL MEDIA KIT.
Spread awareness about the importance of healthy dental hygiene habits and the value dental hygienists bring to the health of children.
4 WEEKS OF CONTENT!
The My Smile Matters social media kit includes 25 posts with colorful graphics that you can co-brand with your company logo, and sample text so you'll always know what to say.
new for 2023: videos!
Here's a sample:
Why Smiles Matter
The Value Dental Hygienists Bring to Kids' Health
Oral Health Tips
Dietary Tips / Candy Warning Week / Halloween
GET YOUR FREE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS.
Help children and their caregivers understand the importance of healthy dental hygiene habits with our FREE downloadable resources.
Find handouts and fun activities to show others why having a healthy smile is important and tips for healthy smiles from birth through adulthood.
new for this year:
Selected materials are available to print in black and white and translated in Spanish!
- Oral Health Tips for the Whole Family (shown above, in Spanish)
- Oral Health Facts
- "My Smile Matters Because..." Photo Sign
- Mouth Monsters: The Microorganisms in Your Mouth (parts 1-3, with video links)
- Mouth Monsters: Tips for Healthy Teeth
- Quick Guide for Parents: The Importance of Baby Teeth
- Quick Guide for Parents: How to Make Flossing a Habit
- For teens: Is a Dental Hygiene Career for You?
- Oral Health Action HERO-themed activity sheets for elementary students (set of 6)
- Parts of the Tooth classroom diagram sheet
- My Healthy Teeth sheets for early learners (set of 5)