- Emails drive 95% open rate and 80% engagement rate
- Automated task reminders remove the manual work of chasing customers and begging for updates.
- Directly from email, customers can update tasks, send notes, and upload attachments.
- Magic Links replace logins while still maintaining security.
- Compass is the simplified customer portal built especially for external users who need to stay productive without training.
- Streamlined guidance shows exactly what to focus on now and what is coming next.
- Avoid intimidating customers by keeping them focused only on the parts that are assigned to them.
- Customers invited to Compass are 2X as likely to update tasks, add comments, and upload attachments.
- Customers can understand project status at a glance and keep track of what needs to happen next.
- Provider project managers still can control which tasks even a customer admin can see
- Anticipate bottlenecks to follow-up on assignments and keep projects on time.
- Project completion forecasts automatically update as tasks are delayed or finished early
- Always know how adjust execution before it's too late to keep a project on target.
- Managers lead teams by setting assignments according to capacity overviews across all projects.
- Automate dynamic assembly of projects based on your repeatable processes.
- Stack templates to execute sequentially or in parallel.
- Template Analyzer identifies to the highest impact optimizations around smart dependencies, customer engagement, and accurate forecasts.
- Track billable vs non-billable hours so you can forecast budgets and estimate costs
- Proactively monitor project health and team efficiency so you can maintain profits
- Manage resources by shifting assignments to the most qualified and available project managers
- Project health and pipeline shows which project managers are effective and how much revenue is waiting to be realized
- Template analysis shows which templates impact project timing most and which task dates should be updated
- Customer engagement shows which best practices around invitations, assignments, and mentions need attention
- Simple and quick deployment in-app and via email takes the pain out of gathering customer feedback.
- Milestone surveys provide context around which specific parts of the project need improvement mid-flight.
- Learn how customers feel during and after their experience so you can refine processes in time to save relationships.
- Activate proven bi-directional connections to Salesforce, HubSpot, Jira, Slack, Sharepoint, and Gainsight in seconds
- Create new connections to hundreds of other CRM, PSA, Finance, and Customer Success systems in minutes
- Improve hand-offs across sales, services, and product by sharing updates in the systems where they already work
- Set triggers to start jobs from any system and take actions on any object based on any standard or custom field
- Pull from external systems to automate the vast majority of project creation and template activation
- Push updates from GUIDEcx so double entry is eliminated - all without having to slow down and write code
- Review success rates to ensure execution is reliable and troubleshoot exactly which input or output need alignment