Conrad Schools of Science has an On-Site Wellness Center which is staffed with a Family Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority, a Registered Dietician, and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Should you need any further information, don't hesitate to contact the Wellness Center at 302-992-5532.
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance
Voluntary Student Accident Insurance for our students is available. Information and forms are available to parents/guardians on our Red Clay web page. This low cost insurance is purchased by parents to cover accidental injury during the school day or full day as the parent/guardian chooses. Payment for this insurance is not collected by our office, but paid directly by the parent to the insurer.
Families with Hardships
There are opportunities in the community for any families experiencing hardships to receive what they need. Below is a resource that will show where families can find assistance in obtaining meals and clothing. Please share with anyone who could use a helping hand.
Academics and Clubs
College Board National Recognition
The College Board National Recognition Programs award academic honors to sophomores and juniors who take eligible administrations of AP®, PSAT/NMSQT®, or PSAT™ 10 exams, have a GPA of 3.5 or higher and identify as African American or Black, Hispanic or Latino, Indigenous or Native, or attend high school in a rural or small town area.
Conrad is honored to celebrate 8 recognized awardees by the College Board.
- Alexa Lugo - National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Aneijah Ramirez - National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Emily Rodriguez - National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Joyce Sosa - National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Kaden Netta - National African American Recognition Award
- Lady Fuentes-Rojas - National Hispanic Recognition Award
- Precious Lackey - National Rural and Small Town Award
- Savannah Manley - National Hispanic Recognition Award
The 2023-2024 School Year!
We are three weeks into the new year and instruction is in full swing! Students are immersing themselves in the core classes, while exploring content through their electives. The high school students are being exposed to careers through our pathways and our Seniors are already making decisions about life after high school. It's a great time to be a Red Wolf!
High School Yearbook Order is now open!
Don't wait to buy your yearbook! Now through October 6th, Josten's is offering free icons with the purchase of a personalized yearbook. Prices go up after 10/6.
Want to make the yearbook even more special for your senior? A yearbook ad is a loving tribute to your student, personalized with your own sentimental message and a cherished photo, or photo collage. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’ll last forever. Act now- ad prices increase by $25 after 12/1. (*Purchasing a senior ad does not include a yearbook. Yearbooks are sold separately.)
Yearbooks and senior ads can be purchased here.
Fall Sport Season has begun!
We are two weeks into competition and we've had nothing but success across all programs. Check our schedule on Conradsports.com to see who's playing and go show some support!
- Football is 1-0, with a win over McKean. Gabe Welsh with 4 Touchdowns. McKean hosts Sussex Central tomorrow at 11:00am
- Cross Country competed in the Lake Forest Invitational. Alyssa Napier was the first finisher for the girls, while Sebastian Bergstrasser led the boys. The Team is headed to Lums Pond today for the Middletown Invitational.
- Field Hockey, led by our newest member of the Pack, Coach Katie, went up to Brandywine and fought hard in a 1-0 overtime loss. The Team takes on Dickinson today.
- Soccer defeated MOT Charter in their opening match. JC scored two goals in the contest. The team also defeated Archmere, improving their record to 2-0 on the season.
- Volleyball defeated Brandywine in straight sets. Reagan Attalian led the back row with several digs, earning her recognition as one of Delaware's Athletes of the Week! They also picked up a win against St. E's bringing them to 2-0 on the season.